Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy SNOW DAY!!!

We got a snow day here today! 
 I had to help shovel snow this morning before breakfast - once we got the front door opened.
 This may not have been a big deal when I lived in Central PA, but it is a LOT of snow for Philadelphia!






It was too cold to stay out much longer. So, after I helped shovel the neighbors' steps, too, I hurried back inside. Today is a great day to stay inside, curl up in your coziest pajamas, do crafts, read a good book, and enjoy your Christmas presents. I got so many AWESOME presents, so you can expect some reviews coming up.
Best of all, I got my very own GOTY 2014, Mini Isabelle yesterday!!!
I can't wait to open the box up and read her book. But first, it's time for comfy clothes, warm breakfast, and a hot cup of tea in my Coconut mug! I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment