Monday, December 30, 2013

SPOILERS: GOTY 2014, Mini Isabelle at Target!

I was shopping at Target today, and you'll never guess who I saw. 
Mini Isabelle, GOTY 2014, was at my local Target!

I tried to buy her, in case it was already okay, but the register couldn't ring her up. The checker also looked pretty freaked out that I had her! I mentioned that she's the GOTY, so she's probably supposed to be kept secret until Wednesday. The cashier told me she was glad I was honest, because I could have gotten someone in trouble!

I had heard some rumors and of course seen other lucky girls' blogs who got to meet Big Isabelle early. But now, I can confirm it for myself. 
Isabelle is not only a ballet dancer - she also loves making ballet costumes!
I'm so, so, excited!!! I love sewing and costuming! I'm hoping that there will be some awesome supplies in my future - I especially want a sewing machine!
I also can't wait to read Isabelle's story to see what costumes she makes!

Plus, the best part is: one of my big people told me they'll be sure to get me my very own Mini Isabelle doll now, right on January 1st, because I was honest!

Here she is! Sorry the pictures are blurry, but I was using a borrowed camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment