Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cookies on the Counter and Presents Under the Tree

After we were done baking, we traveled to visit family for Christmas Eve dinner and church. Christmas Eve dinner is one of my favorites. We eat special traditional foods... but we'll celebrate that again for everybody at church at the beginning of January, so I'll tell you more then.

We took our cookies with us. Look how they turned out! 
The cranberry cookies always have spots of the best color red. They taste AND look like Christmas, to me!

Here's my plate to leave out tonight.


Look how pretty the flowers and Christmas trees turned out!


Everybody puts each other's presents out on Christmas Eve, if we've gotten them wrapped yet. So, we also added more presents to the pile under the tree.


Look at all of this! It's a lot, but it's also for 11 people (and dolls!).
I love the penguin bag I found for Anna's present.


I admit that Anna and I snooped around a bit. I guessed that I'm definitely getting a book. I hope it's the pretty Anne of Green Gables I saw at the bookstore! There was also something super heavy, and I have no idea what it is, at all!





And, definitely, time to sleep.



Good night!
and
Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment