Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stuck in Bed

Thursday, I was very excited about getting to be lazy and stay in bed for the whole day.

I picked out one of my favorite books to read.


And as I read and read, my mom brought me stacks of books so I could keep on reading.

 I read for hours - my books, old magazines, everything, until I fell fast asleep in the middle of one.

My kitty woke me up, and I played with her for a little while. 


Then I played computer games.

I played more computer games.

I went shopping online and made a wish list of things I wanted to buy. Some of my favorites were: these awesome "Full of Awesome" shirts.

 The "I <3 Math" shirts - perfect for my 8-year-old cousins!

And this "Forget 'Princess,' Call me 'President'" shirt for me, of course!
Of course, my mom said, "Not now, maybe for back-to-school."
Aaargh! More waiting!


 At lunchtime, I started watching my favorite TV show. (It's sometimes scary, so I can't watch it when my little sister is here!) I watched more and worked on a craft project. It's going to be a sampler like Samantha's, but it has a quote about friends.

And I napped more - straight through dinnertime!

Friday morning started out as more of the same - with me still stuck in bed. I continued watching episode after episode of my favorite show. I think my eyes were starting to get tired from staring at that screen!

I was watching still more TV when I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I called, expecting that my sister must have gotten home. 
Instead, in stepped my friend Kit, straight from a baseball game in 1934.

No comments:

Post a Comment